Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Doctor Who Patterns!



They're done! At long last, or so it seemed to me, I've completed the patterns for my Doctor Who collection. All together, the PDF for the complete set is almost 100 pages, so get ready! I think you'll find them easy to follow, since that's the kind of pattern I like to read myself. They are listed individually in my Ravelry shop, and are able to be INSTANTLY downloaded (love that)!  If you'd rather buy them on my Etsy shop, they are there too, with a special Modern Doctor set, including the Tardis!




10 comments :

  1. AAAHHH!!! YES YES YES!!! So amazing, thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep drooling over the lot of them. Someday I'll purchase the complete pattern set. You did a wonderful job on tackling a challenging task. You deserve all the press you are getting out of it. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant, well done, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY LOOK GREAT!! You are so incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is just brilliant. What a splendid job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://frankplusmargie.blogspot.com/March 20, 2013 at 11:25 PM

    My niece loves Dr. Who--this will be the perfect birthday gift for her. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crochet pattern doctor who bag. This is an amazing tote bag to use for your groceries. It has a chart for the tardis and the words doctor can you sonic me. For more interesting information click here.

    ReplyDelete