Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Family Portraits

Black Friday Special!



At Christmas time lots of people get a portrait done for Christmas cards or just to have for the year so it got me thinking. Of course I love making unique gifts and what better way to celebrate my little family than with crocheted versions of them? Most kids like anything with their names on them so these fit that bill.

I'm excited to be offering custom crocheted "Family Portrait Ornaments" in my Etsy shop this year! They start at $25, so they are affordable, and each one is made to order in the likeness of whomever you want! I'm working on some families with pets too, so I can't wait to show you!

If you'd like to order, head over to my Etsy shop. You can pick out how many family members, what color you want the backing heart to be, and then just wait on me. I'll write you to get the information I need to complete your order.


As of the writing of this post, I have about 12 spots left before Christmas. Of course if you want them and you're past the deadline, I will still be making them. The sooner you get your order in, the longer they can hang on your tree this year.

Below are some examples of ornaments sets I've already made!


Family Portrait Ornaments

Family Portrait Ornaments

Family Portrait Ornaments -- these are a secret! shhh

Family Portrait Ornaments

I'm going to have to find a way to keep these on display all year long. Maybe a shadow box?


4 comments:

  1. Love these! Do you have a pattern available to buy? In uk and would love to make for family as doing christmas on a budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Do you sell the pattern? I would love to make for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I order them would they be here by the 13th? Or how long would it take?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...